Dead Lake offers an abundance of activities on the water to enjoy, such as catching your next trophy fish, recreational boating, or just floating in the bright sunshine.
The Sunset Bay office sells boat gas and oil. Paddleboats, Stand Up Paddleboards, a canoe, life jackets and a fish cleaning facility are all available at no charge to guests. Dock space, boats, motors and pontoons may be rented as demand permits—equipment should be reserved in advance to ensure availability*. Rates for non-guests available upon request.
New in 2021! Starcraft 20 foot "Cruise and Fish" pontoon with 40 HP motor, live well, rod holder, depth finder and seating for 9!
|Equipment||Weekly Rate||Daily Rate|
|Boat Launch||$7 per Trailer|
- Cabin rentals include a 14' fishing boat OR one launch and boat dock for a personal boat.
- Camping rentals include launch and beach space for one personal boat per campsite. Dock space may be rented separately, if available.
- Pontoon Deposits: $25/day or $100/week is required. Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations: You are responsible for the entire amount of the pontoon reservation if you cancel less than 90 days before the start of your reservation. However, if we are able to re-rent the pontoon you will be responsible only for the difference in rental income (if any) between any new rental and your rental.
- For equipment not requiring a deposit: you will be charged for the full amount of reserved equipment as stated on your reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival date. Equipment not reserved at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival, may incur an additional installation and/or set up fee.
- All equipment rentals are based on availability. Sunset Bay Resort is not responsible for changes in weather, inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control that impact your ability to utilize rented equipment for any portion of your stay.
- Gas and oil used is additional.